Sunday, November 01, 2009

Alert.
A theif had make his appearance around SS2 area.
According to the reliable source obtained,
He is described as a 18+years old, slight curly black hair,wear glasses and appear in SS2 area frequently.
He was also seen wearing a pair of black Crocs branded slipper.
According to the witness, he stole a bottle of Thai Chilli Sauce from KFC.
Below is the example of the item stolen. xD


And the theif is.....

Yes
You've got it right!
He wanted me to take this photo while he's studying.
He said theif also need to study.


Aiya.
Tomorrow is exam day and I'm still blogging and not studying at all.
Really hope I can deal with it.

The exam last for 2 days and our class will mix with the JPA students and split into Science and Arts stream.
Kinda sad because I really dont want to split up with my friends.
I got no choice but I've really enjoy my study life so far.
Passing everyday with laughter and by the time you notice it, it's already 5.10pm.
This time the 1st day ends earlier than 2nd day so I think we're not going red box again.


Few days ago, sis suggest that we buy a touchscreen phone for mummy since she wanted one but I think it is not a great idea.
Thinking what to buy for her besides perfume and cosmetic products.
Then today when we went Kfc, we passed by the pet shops and saw 2 husky.
Very cute and obedient.
So I decided to buy her a husky to accompany her while I'm not around.

Just now I asked the pet shop owner and she said her friend got a 5 weeks old husky selling cheap but is too young to be sold since it havent taken any injection.
I hope tomorrow Pasar Malam got what I want.
Going back the next week so I dont really have any time to spare.
Or anyone who knows places that sells around 6 weeks old husky and is around RM1000, please contact me BEFORE thursday!

For anyone who dont know how husky looks like, here's an example


Ciaos....

1 comment: