Monday, September 12, 2011

Good mood

Woke up at 5something this pm and have been playing dota till around 8something.
Searched the android market for a while and didnt find anything I like

Got freshen up and go to uni around 10 to get my result.
Well, not anything very good but also not bad!
I dont have to retake any subject next year!
All passed!
Im NO 62/128.

After that, I cycled to Fuji Ground.
Reason why is because days before, I found something interesting on lowyat forum which is marimo.
Is a small cute green ball of algea.
Walked around the whole building but cant find the shop I searched online.
Turned out to be in another building opposite it.

Inside unlike pet shop in Malaysia.
The owl wasnt in cage and there's ducks running free.
The size of the owl is very small.
Only around 15cm in height. There's a cardboard saying that is the adult size
When I looked at it, it was like looking back at me with the 'pei si' eye.
Those half open type of eyes. Sei yeh

After spending around 30mins looking around and considering which fish to buy,
I bought a blue fighting fish and a marino.
I think you can get a fighting fish under rm10 in Malaysia but I got it here for 2980yen(rm117)
and 620yen for the marimo.
Very expensive orh?
Well, thats the Japan.

I didnt buy any fish bowl because i got a candy jar and honey jars.
After spending some time removing the stickers on it which was troublesome,
rinsed the thing again and again to make sure thats no oil or soap left in it.

Tada~~~ Here's my new best friend
who will company me here in Japan.
His name is MrP. =]


Say hi to MrP
And also MrMarimo who is sinking happily there


































My friends suddenly pay me a visit the other day
But there's nothing to do or play in my house.
So today I bought a set of trump cards
so that the awkward situation wont happened again.



Spent a lot today but also very happy. =]
Hope I can do better in next sem
Bye~


No comments:

Post a Comment