Friday, September 02, 2011

The start of Sept

It has been a month since first year sem one ended.
I've been telling myself to study but guess what, till today, i did touched the books, opened it too but didnt study.
Results are coming out in 10days.
We have to get interview with our tutor in order to gain permission to view our results.
Kinda worried.
I meet the tutor the other day to sign the application form for tuition fees exemption.
To my surprise, he's freaking friendly.

My insomnia is getting worst.
Or I should say my life is upside down.
Staying awake when Im suppose to be asleep and asleep during the daytime.
My skin is getting worst due to all this.
Hope I can solve this problem before the next sem starts.

Was planning to get a haircut today but it has been raining since 6am.
Still cloudy now.
Been thinking that may be I should change my hairstyle.
But what hairstyle?

Since I'm very free and missed Malaysian food so much, I've decided to make myself some.

The ayam masak merah.
Cooked this from scratch.
No instant ingredient was used
And making it was troublesome
Still lack a bit of taste.
Ng gau ham


The ABC soup also lack of taste because I cant
find rib bone



    
Tried to make juice with the blender but only a bit come out. Guess I have to get a juicer after all?








 And my breakfast for today. xD










Trying to stay healthy is also a challenge here in Japan because all those tomato, carrot and lemon are freaking expensive.

Sudden feel of homesick and there's still 6months till I can go back to Malaysia.
Hope can do well for the next sem and continue my scholarship.

Go.. Go!                              

No comments:

Post a Comment